SUNRIDE is a LTD company (11852477) registered in the United Kingdom. Our HQ is at Units 3-4 Temple Bar Business Park, Strettington Lane, West Sussex, PO18 0TU.
When shopping with SUNRIDE Ltd, these terms apply. Please be aware that we can change these conditions at any time, and it is your responsibility as the consumer to check these conditions. By ordering from SUNRIDE, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please do not order.
These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
See below for more information. For any questions, please contact us.
All imagery, text and any other material you see featured on the website is owned by SUNRIDE LTD. If owned by anyone else, it will be made obvious to the user.
The content used is protected by copyright as well as other laws and may not be used without permission.
SUNRIDE reserves the rights to take legal action against anyone who uses the content on this website and on any other social channels without permission.
· Prices are shown in Great Britain Pounds Sterling (£) and we do not currently charge VAT on our items.
· You will need to have a credit or debit card that we accept (see below for payment providers) and be authorised to use that card (either it is your card or you have permission to use it).
· We will receive a confirmation of your order via email and once confirmation is made that your payment has been accepted we will begin to prepare your order.
· You may be able to cancel/change your order within a short period of time, however once your order has been dispatched you cannot cancel/change. Please see our returns policy if this has happened to you.
· All orders are subject to availability-if this is an issue we will be in touch right away. SUNRIDE reserves the right to make changes to the information displayed on the website without prior notice.
· All pieces are hand finished at SUNRIDE. Although we have had much practice, occasionally things might slip. If you feel that your piece doesn’t match the standards you expected, SUNRIDE will be more than happy to answer any queries.
· SUNRIDE will rectify any problems that may have been made during the hand finishing process.
· At SUNRIDE, we charge a standard delivery charge of £2.99 on all orders. This delivery charge pays for a Second Class Royal Mail Tracked service.
· The buyer may wish to contact SUNRIDE after purchase to discuss delivery options, but must be aware that once the item is sent out nothing else can be done. The buyer might then wish to see our Returns Policy here.
· SUNRIDE will not be held responsible for any delay in delivery, as that is down to the courier and something we cannot change or control.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
· The buyer is entitled to carry out a thorough inspection of the goods within 3 days after their delivery and should give immediate notification to us if any items they have purchased are faulty or similar with proof. SUNRIDE will then replace the items as required or provide a refund.
· In all returns cases, the customer is required to pay the return delivery fee, unless discussed otherwise.
· Please ensure any products returned to us are sent with the original packaging.
· We will not accept any returns that are damaged, stained, wet or marked in any way that wasn’t a manufacturing default (Health and Safety at Work Act 1974).
· Please allow up to 28 days for a refund to be credited.